Good Morning! Here are some idea’s on how to end those Sugar Cravings!
- Avoid processed foods. Eating sugar and processed foods creates a vicious cycle spurred on by addiction.
- Boost your serotonin. Naturally raise levels of the “happiness hormone” through exercise, sleep, and a healthy diet; higher serotonin levels lead to fewer cravings for sweets.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth naturally. All-natural, zero-calorie Stevia is 300 times sweeter than sugar. Lakanto is another all-natural, zero-calorie sugar alternative that is best used for baking, as a one-to-one swap with refined sugar.
- Drink plenty of water. Your body may be craving sugar because it is dehydrated.
- Keep your blood sugar stable. Eating small, healthy, Body Ecology-friendly meals throughout the day can stabilize blood sugar levels and reduce cravings. A fermented vegan protein makes for a tasty, quick snack that can also help to balance blood sugar levels.
- Have plenty of greens. Nutrient-rich green drinks can increase energy levels and reduce sugar and processed food cravings.
- Eat more sea vegetables. Sea vegetables are naturally high in minerals, while sugary foods deplete minerals in your body.
- Enjoy fermented foods and drinks. Probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks can most effectively eliminate sugar cravings, sometimes in as little as 4-5 days. Try homemade young coconut kefir and cultured vegetables, as well as ready-made probiotic drinks like CocoBiotic and InnergyBiotic.
- Meditate. Daily meditation can reduce stress and minimize sugar cravings.
- Try EFT. Emotional Freedom Techniques use simple emotional acupressure points to address deep-rooted issues, like sugar addiction.
Let’s talk more about this, give me a call! 360-474-7531